The project :
The ambition of the City-Line project is to connect urban logistics operators through an intelligent IT solution.
This is to offer shippers a one-stop shop, which would optimize their operational transport costs while minimizing the environmental impact. The City-Line project provides specific responses to the following points of attention:
- Green Logistics (communication and proposal to optimize the environmental score)
- Massification of flows and consolidation of deliveries
- Capillarity (service oriented towards the end consumer, agile and tailor-made
- Strategy for using the data generated (data analytics)
- Easy interconnection of local carriers across the country
- End-to-end visibility from the transport offer to customer delivery
- Local anchoring for transport, local operators favored
- Better inform the end customer of end-to-end visibility
- Implementation of an ethics charter relating to the quality of the proposed job
The CITY-LINE project has been labeled by the Logistics in Wallonia Pole as part of the Marshall Plan for the Walloon Region.