DeliveryLoop is the base tool which enables us to meet your needs in terms of track & trace of your logistics flows (physical and information).
It manages both reusable transport items (RTI) : pallets, containers, A-frames, etc. and your logistics flows (monitoring deliveries, transport order monitoring, temperature traceability, etc.)
It is designed to be ergonomic and intuitive, enabling clear and straightforward management.
Track & Trace
Optimised visibility of your business and highlighting of KPIs to boost your company's potential
- Panoramic view thanks to the dashboard
- Management made easy and straightforward
- Incorporation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Calculate your performance coefficients on different levels
- Boost your company's potential
Advantages: Ongoing visibility over the latest actions of your units, reporting on their status and facilitated management of maintenance/replacement processes.
Clear, transparent sharing between partners in the chain
- Standardised solution
- International standard
- Easy exchanges between partners
- Transparency of information
- Compatibility with numerous Systems
Track & trace
Accurate tracking by item
- Item identification
- Immediate geolocation
- Instant access to information
- Status, last logistics actions
- Itinerary calculation – optimisation of deliveries
Advantages: It allows each RTI to be identified separately and the latter is therefore tracked individually throughout the Supply Chain.
No more item loss and unnecessary tension - geolocation allows you to locate your items directly and access their history...
Ask for your free trial account
This Trial access gives you a view of the platform and its numerous functionalities. As DeliveryLoop is a customised solution, this generic platform is only an outline the final product, which will be completely tailored to your needs. This access includes:
- Pre-entered dashboard (focus, latest events, notifications, tasks, etc.)
- View of the address book (group address, individual addresses)
- View of the inventory of assets (categories, models, individual datasheets)
- Track & Trace of pre-entered logistics items (Business location)
- Report on pre-entered events (Business Step)
- Report on pre-entered item statuses (Provision)
- Reading points (truck, scanner, etc.)